An immune booster for horses with Echinacea, Ginseng and Vitamin C
A blend of herbs, vitamins and minerals to support your horse’s natural immune system response.
Immune mix contains:
- Brewer’s Yeast
Brewer’s yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) is a yeast and is the source of various vitamins and minerals.
- Seaweed Meal
Dried seaweed meal is a source of many vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
Garlic has been researched for many possible functions including insect repulsion and the maintenance of a healthy immune response.
- Echinacea purpurea
Helps your horse get less sick, less often.
- Siberian Ginseng
Known as an adaptogen, is widely used in sports supplements for human athletes.
- Vitamin C
Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) plays a role in the immune system of the horse.
- Citrus aurantium
Citrus aurantium is a source of potent healing molecules called Citrus Bioflavonoids.
- Crude Protein (25%)
- Crude Fibre (8.03%)
- Crude Ash (13%)
- Crude Oils and Fats (3.2%)
- Moisture Content (8.78%)
One scoop (15g) per day. One 500g bag, if used continuously, will last one horse four weeks.
Please take care:
- Not for use in pregnant or lactating mares.
- Do not use in conjunction with blood thinning medication.
- Not to be given long term in horses with auto-immune conditions.
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary products or advice.
- Discontinue immediately at any sign of an adverse reaction.