A natural horse joint supplement with Devil’s Claw, Siberian Ginseng, MSM and Glucosamine
A blend of herbs formulated for stiff or old horses to help with free flowing movement, elasticity and suppleness.
Rejuven Mix contains:
- Devil’s Claw
Iridoid glycosides are defensive compounds that occur naturally in several families of plants. Devil’s Claw contains the iridoid glycoside Harpagoside. Discontinue use 3 days before competing in events.
- Siberian Ginseng
Known as an adaptogen, is widely used in sports supplements for human athletes.
Garlic has been researched for many possible functions including insect repulsion and the maintenance of a healthy immune response.
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) helps maintain healthy joints and supports recovery from exercise.
Fenugreek contains anti-oxidants and other molecules that support healthy joints.
- Vitamin C
Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) plays a role in the immune system of the horse.
Glucosamine helps maintain healthy joints.
Calcium is a mineral which, if deficient, can cause problems such as weak bones and menstrual problems.
Methionine is the most important amino acid for healthy hoof growth.
Zinc is an essential mineral for healthy hoof growth.
Copper is an essential mineral for healthy hoof growth.
Manganese deficiency can result in problems with cartilage in joints.
Selenium is an antioxidant mineral.
- Seaweed meal
Dried seaweed meal is a source of many vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
- Brewer’s yeast
Brewer’s yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) is a yeast and is the source of various vitamins and minerals.
- Crude Protein (18%)
- Crude Fibre (12.15%)
- Crude Ash (12%)
- Crude Oils and Fats (0.92%)
- Moisture Content (12.59%)
- Sulphur (2.00%)
One scoop (15g) per day. One 500g bag, if used continuously, will last one horse four weeks.
Please take care:
- Devils Claw is on the FEI Prohibited Substances list. Discontinue use of Rejuven mix one week prior to competing in FEI competitions.
- Not for use in pregnant or lactating mares.
- Do not use if your horse has ulcers, gallstones or is on blood thinning medication.
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary products or advice.
- Discontinue immediately at any sign of an adverse reaction.